The ascent to the beautiful Mountain Huayna Picchu has some difficulty degree, it has not a high level of risk as many detractors and uninformed means say so. Just is enough to have a physical state in good condition for reach it. The reward of seeing Machu Picchu from the top is amazing.
Huayna Picchu is undoubtedly one of the places you should know, simply for being a wonderful trip, with a delightful climate. Huayna Picchu is the main mountain of Machu Picchu and icon of the place, visiting this place and does not have a photo with the background of this mountain, it appears not to have visited the wonder; for some people it is the most beautiful mountain in the world, because it has everything that the human eye would like to see.
It is advisable to book in advance, as space is rather limited and are sell out quickly, because it is only allowed the entry of 400 people per day. It is truly a breathtaking experience, not only because of the tiredness of the ascent, but by the story behind its construction. It is advisable to climb in group 2 of the entry Huayna Picchu, since the probability of cloudiness is minimal, which will allow you to get the best views, in addition, the descent will do it with more space because you will not find anyone going up. That yes, you must go concentrate on the hike and see where it takes the next step, as the road is narrow, steep and irregular. You will use of 2-3 hours of your time on this hike, set your itinerary to enjoy as much as possible of the Wonder of Machu Picchu.
Sight from the viewpoint of Huayna Picchu
Some of the many reasons to climb Huayna Picchu
- The view offered by the top of the mountain is so impressive, that you will feel that is reward enough for your efforts.
- On top of the mountain has a gazebo, we will provide the opportunity to take panoramic pictures 360 degrees from the Inca City of Machu Picchu.
- It will give you the ability to have an intimate encounter with nature and the vibrations that this emerges along the entire route.
- The viewpoint is not the end of the tour. Upstairs there are still things to discover as a house of Inca near a small viewpoint, and in the descent you will appreciate the Temple of the Moon, set in a natural cave.
- The base of Huayna Picchu is over 2,500 meters and the mountain itself has an additional ascent of 300 meters. The high altitude causes the air has less oxygen, which will produce a feeling of intoxication to breathe the pure mountain air, this added to the physical effort of the climb. It will give you a unique experience.
- The flora and fauna are just wonderful, with species that can not see anywhere else in the world, ie they are endemic species.
- If you are adventurous, it is imperative that you buy your ticket to Huayna Picchu. Is an experience out of the ordinary, especially for those who love walking and the risk in small roads, in a place where you can connect with nature in a unique way, it can be loaded from the fabulous vibrates that is felt in the place.
- The level of difficulty of it can be mixed with the time it takes the rise, what will become a very interesting challenge; paths starting with a fairly low difficulty, the mud and rocks only they hinder the way and it all seems so simple.
- Needless, a long walk to begin to appreciate the beauty of the tropical forest that surrounds this area, after some journey, the road becomes winding, stone walls, which will have to climb, sometimes aided by ropes and ladders.
- We assure you that every visitor finds new reasons that make this mountain, a favorite of many people who like adventure, and enjoy places and unique experiences. We hope you to give us their own reasons.
By Ticket Machu Picchu – Last Update, 09-10-2015