Terms of Contract
Conditions of Information
For Cancellations and Changes
Shipping of Tickets
Returns and Refund
Release of Liability
- This document has the nature of a contract.
- The customer when acquire this ticket, accepts all the terms and conditions present.
- No other agent to TICKET MACHU PICCHU, has the ability to modify, restrict or extend the terms of this contract.
- Ticket Machu Picchu allows you to book and buy ticket to Machu Picchu, with the highest standards of international security, with a bandwidth that supports the user traffic.
TERMS OF CONTRACT
- Ticket Machu Picchu – "Machu Picchu Terra" – Travel Agency and Tour Operator, intermediary, between the customer and the Ministry of Culture.
- The customer – Passenger who acquire the services of Ticket Machu Picchu.
- The client, when take the services of Ticket Machu Picchu, accept the terms and conditions present.
- Ticket Machu Picchu, will make every effort to keep you informed and meet their requirements with the greatest safety and effectively.
- The Ticket Machu Picchu is nominal and not transferable.
- All information entered in our system is strictly confidential.
CONDITIONS OF INFORMATION
- Ticket Machu Picchu, will deploy all his team, to keep it fully informed and resolve any doubts that you have before you make your purchase.
- Ticket Machu Picchu, has a website where is shown the information you need to know about buying the Ticket Machu Picchu.
- The customer should visit our website and be dully informed on all his doubts and our conditions of sale Ticket Machu Picchu.
- Ticket Machu Picchu has on its website, a section of Tips, which guides the client on what you need to know about your trip.
- The customer can contact the office of Ticket Machu Picchu, Monday to Friday from 09:00 hrs. to 18:00 hrs. and Saturday from 09:00 hrs. to 13:00 hrs., for treatment of any question you have about your trip.
- The customer, you can make your reservation online.
- The customer can make consultations by telephone; however, to make a reservation, it is necessary to fill the reservation form.
- The reservation is subject to availability of spaces.
- The reservation must be made two days in advance at least. However, it is advisable to book at least a month in advance.
- The reservation is valid for three hours, during this period should make the payment and send the required documents (identity card or passport or ISIC card, as applicable); Otherwise the reservation is subject to availability and will be canceled.
- After 3 hours, with personal data, payment and documents received; Ticket Machu Picchu, will proceed with your booking.
- For being an intermediary, the Travel Agency and Tourism Machupicchu Terra, has a commission on the ticket price Machu Picchu, that you will acquire.
- Ticket Machu Picchu has at its disposal, the phones of the office, + 51-84-254418; + 51-944242767; + 51-998898999 for consultation. You can also write to firstname.lastname@example.org, who will gladly assist you.
- The customer can make payment by the payment system Paypal, money transfer by Western Union, money transfer by Skrill, bank deposit through the Bank of America-USA (for business accounts only).
- Payment must be made at 100% during the 3 hours after booking.
- Once made full payment of the Ticket, you will receive your eTicket, to the email with which you made the reservation, in the course of the next 24 hours.
FOR CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
- The client can make changes of name and / or date, only with our agency, with at least 3 days before the date of entry. On condition that the reservation has been made with our agency Ticket Machu Picchu.
- To make any changes to your reservation must pay a penalty, as appropriate:
- Penalty of 35 %, if the request is made 72 hours before.
- Penalty of 25 %, if the application is made 7-15 days prior.
- Penalty of 15 %, if the application is made 15 to 30 days earlier.
- Cancellations are not accepted, since the Ministry of Culture does not provide that option. For inquiries, please send your inquiry to email@example.com.
- To make any changes, the customer must send a copy of the passport and a simple power letter signed, that authorizing the modification of the ticket.
- The copy of the Passport and the letter of amendment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, at least three days before the visit date indicated on the Electronic Ticket. Otherwise, it does not proceed with the modification request.
- Any changes must be made from Monday to Friday during office hours from 09:00 hrs – 18:00 hrs.
SHIPPING OF TICKETS
- Once the reservation is made, within 24 hours, the electronic ticket is sent, to the email that passenger provided at the time of booking.
- In case of loss of their physical ticket, Ticket Machu Picchu may issue a duplicate Zero Cost, only once.
- Once you have received your eTicket, verify that the data (date of visit, names, passport number, etc.) are correct.
- If you have a reservation on Friday, Saturday or Sunday; tickets will be sent by email, on next Monday.
- To proceed with your booking you must send the data valid of the Passport or ID Card.
- In case of a STUDENT, for access to the discount you need to send us a copy of Carnet ISIC "International Student Card", the only valid document.
- In case of CHILDREN less than 18 years, send a copy of your Identity Card or Passport.
- Failure to submit the required documents, the reservation is subject to availability of spaces or it could be canceled.
RETURNS AND REFUND
- If the agency has made an unintentional mistake in buying your ticket. We assume, responsibility, and will proceed to return the total of your money. Upon verification of the information provided and the reservation made, according to law.
REALEASE OF LIABILITY
- Ticket Machu Picchu, is not responsible, whether the data provided are not the same passport, identity card or ISIC card. Remember, the Ticket Machu Picchu is nominal and non-transferable.
- If the client does not send the required documents at the relevant time. Ticket Machu Picchu, is not responsible for the cancellation of your booking.
- Ticket Machu Picchu, as intermediary agency, is not responsible for problems with the train delays, mechanical problems and / or cancellations due to weather reasons or other accidental cause, of the companies that provide this service.
- Ticket Machu Picchu, has no control over the companies that sell tickets to Machu Picchu, transfer bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and other services. So that, we do NOT assume, any liability for problems caused by third parties, weather problems, strikes, mechanical problems and / or staff of other companies.
- Ticket Machu Picchu, is not responsible for the deterioration, partial or total loss of luggage.
- Ticket Machu Picchu, is not responsible for transit of customers within the archaeological sites.
- The client who do not make the visit to the archaeological site, and do not communicate timely, or perform any formalities, will lose every right on the entrance ticket, not corresponding any reimbursement by Ticket Machu Picchu.
- With regard to the train tickets, no returns, no cancellations, as we are an intermediary company, to buy Train Tickets to Machu Picchu.
Model of Simple Power Letter
Through this, I — (complete name) — identified with Passport No. (specify the document number, either passport or identity) — nationality.
I stand before you and say: That because of — (detailing their reason) —. I can not use the Ticket purchased with code — (specify the code of the ticket) —.
Therefore, I authorize to the Agency Machupicchu Terra, for this Ticket could be transferred to another passenger.
I write this letter willingly, without any pressure whatsoever. I expect a favorable response to my request.