Ticket Machu Picchu offers you 3 payment alternatives that are fast, reliable and secure so that you can make payment of your Ticket Machu Picchu with total comfort and guarantee. To secure your ticket, you must deposit the full price of the ticket you choose.
3. Western Union
It is the main means of payment used by Ticket Machu Picchu. PayPal is an online money transfer and payment service that does not share financial information with the recipient, providing speed and security when making transactions. To get a PayPal account, you just need to have an email address, register and associate a credit card with your account.
PayPal is the most agile and simple way to make the payment of your Machu Picchu Ticket, the transaction is almost instantaneous, which allows the acquisition of your Machu Picchu Ticket to be faster.
How is the payment of the Machu Picchu Ticket made with PayPal?
With this means of payment you should only make your reservation and send it. Immediately you will receive a payment invoice for the amount of the value of the reservation made (including transfer cost), once you have received the payment invoice you only have to pay through your PayPal account the amount requested and ready. The payment made will be notified to us in a few minutes, after which, we will proceed with the purchase of your Machu Picchu tickets.
2. INTERBANK (International Bank of Peru)
You can pay your entrance ticket to Machu Picchu by depositing to our Interbank checking account from anywhere in the world and from the bank of your choice. You should consider that extra charges due to transaction or bank fees are not included in the prices and must be paid directly by the client. For this reason we recommend that before making the transfer or sending money see which is the commission that is being charged, this varies in each bank. Ticket Machu Picchu does not take charge of the commissions by transfer or deposit.
To make the deposit you will need the following information:
- SWIFT CODE: BINPPEPL
- NAME OF THE RECEIVER: IMachupicchu EIRL
- NAME OF THE BANK: Banco Internacional del Perú
- BANK ADDRESS: Cusco
- CURRENT ACCOUNT NUMBER: 420-309466824-2
- NUMBER OF INTERBANCIAL ACCOUNT CODE: 003-420-013094668242-79
- ACCOUNT CURRENCY: USD DOLAR
- Verify that the deposit is in the name of IMachupicchu EIRL.
- After verifying that the voucher data is correct, send us an image or digital copy of the payment voucher, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will send you an e-mail confirming the transaction and reconfirm your reservation.
3. WESTERN UNION
With the Western Union service, you can send money safely and quickly, with more than 486,000 agents in more than 200 countries around the world.
How to send money from a Western Union agent?
- Go to the Western Union website (www.westernunion.com), and use the online locator to find the agent closest to your location.
- Request and complete the money transfer form.
- To make the payment of your Ticket Machu Picchu through Western Union, you will need the following information:
- NAME OF RECEIVER: AMBROCIO TEOFILO ALVAREZ HUAMAN
- IDENTITY DOCUMENT (DNI): 23809668
- ADDRESS: PANTACCALLE 156, RECOLETA
- CITY: CUSCO – PERÚ
- Use your personal data to complete the Sender’s Data section.
- Please verify that the data is correct.
- Show the cashier your identity document and make the payment; will need:
- Completed form.
- Identification document.
- Payment of the amount to be shipped, including shipping charges.
- Indicate to the manager, that the shipment will be in US dollars.
- Once the deposit is made, you will receive a receipt, this includes the money transfer control number MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number). On the Western Union Web, you can check the status of the shipment through the MTCN.
Finally, please contact us (email@example.com), please, send us an image or digital copy of the payment voucher and MTCN number; after receiving the money transfer, we will proceed to make your reservation of Ticket Machu Picchu. Finally, we will confirm the purchase process through the e-mail.